Bacon Parmesan Pasta Salad
Easy pasta salad loaded with crispy bacon and fresh parmesan cheese.
- 3 Cups Dry rotini pasta or any pasta of choice
- 1 Cup Red pepper diced
- ½ Cup Snow peas diced (or shelled english peas)
- ¼ Cup Red onion diced
- 1 Cup Cooked bacon crumbled or sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh parmesan cheese shredded or flaked
For the dressin
- ⅔ Cup Mayonaise
- ½ Cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon Dried mustard could use dijon instead
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- ¼ teaspoon Fresh ground pepper
Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the pasta according to package directions, then drain and rinse in cold water until pasta is cool.
Place the pasta in a large bowl and add the red pepper, peas, and onion. Stir to combine.
Add the dressing to the pasta and stir to mix.
Add the bacon and parmesan and stir to combine.
Serve and enjoy!