Butter Chicken Flatbread
- 4 Naan breads
- 1/2 Cup Butter chicken sauce
- 1 Bell pepper, colour of choice sliced
- 2 Cups Cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 Cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sliced green onions
Cilantro Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Cup Loosly packed cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp Roasted cumin
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Spread some butter chicken sauce on the naan bread.
Add a sprinkle of cheese.
Top with peppers and chicken.
Add another drizzle of sauce and sprinkle of cheese.
Place on a sheet pan and into the oven for about 8 minutes. Turn the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
Remove from the oven and add a sprinkle of green onion and a drizzle of cilantro yogurt sauce.
To make the cilantro yogurt sauce
Calories: 687kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 1263mg | Potassium: 329mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1536IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 402mg | Iron: 1mg