These air fryer pizza rolls are easy to make and ready in about 20 minutes. Perfect for lunches or snacks and great hot or cold. Easy to customize with your favourite pizza toppings.
Pizza is a favourite in this house and we are always looking for some new ways to have it.
These air fryer pizza rolls are great because they are easy to make and can be customized any way you like. The fact that they are rolls makes them easily portable and perfect for the lunch box.
These rolls are formed just like a cinnamon roll, except they are filled with delicious pizza toppings. But if you wanted a pizza pocket style, you could do that instead without changing anything else about the recipe.
What fillings should I put in pizza rolls?
You will want to add pizza sauce and cheese, of course, but aside from that you can add any fillings you like. Some great choices are:
- Diced onions
- Diced peppers
How long does it take to cook pizza rolls in the air fryer?
These pizza rolls take will take approximately 11 minutes to cook, when cooked at 320 degrees.
Air fryers can vary a bit with how they cook. If your rolls don’t seem fully cooked after 11 minutes simply add a couple of extra minutes at a time until they are done.
How to make air fryer pizza rolls
These pizza rolls are incredibly easy to make. They only use a few ingredients and they can be ready from start to finish in less than 20 minutes.
- Place a piece of parchment paper or wax paper on the counter
- Open the pizza dough and roll out to about 14×10 inches
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough
- Layer the meat and cheese over the dough
- Roll it up and cut into 6 slices
- Place a small piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the air fryer and place the rolls inside
- Set the air fryer to 320 degrees and cook for 11 minutes
Serve these warm on their own or with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
Things to know & helpful tips
- Can I bake pizza rolls? Sure you can. If you don’t have an air fryer you can bake these in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.
- Can I freeze pizza rolls? Absolutely! Store them in an air tight container or freezer bag. They should keep several months.
- Do I need to refrigerate pizza rolls? Yes. Because these are filled with meat and cheese it is important to store them in the refrigerator.
- Can I reheat pizza rolls? You sure can. In fact these make a great next-day lunch. You can zap them in the microwave, or cover and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes until warm.
Other recipes you might like
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 1 Tube Refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 24 Slices Pepperoni or other pizza meat
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Place a large piece of parchment or wax paper on the counter.
- Open the pizza dough and roll out to approximately 14×10 inches
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough.
- Add the pepperoni and sprinkle the cheese over top.
- Roll up from the longest side.
- Cut into 6 slices.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the basket of the air fryer.
- Lay the pizza rolls in the basket with the cut side down.
- Set the air fryer to 320 degrees and cook for 11 minutes.
- Serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a comment or rating below!
Pin this recipe for later!